Creating Your Perfect home office17 March 2021 ❤ 6
During the coronavirus pandemic, our lifestyles have taken a full 360 turn. Life has slowed down and we are spending more time at home.
Working from home has become a crucial part of our lives. While covid 19 is still a part of our lives, creating a comfortable and functional workspace has become the need of the hour.
Below are a few tips to create a work from home space in smallspaces.
1. Chose a quiet spot in your home with the least distractions.
2. Set up the proper lighting. A sunny spot near the window, or add a floor lamp or table lamp to the desk area. This will help reduce eye strain.
3. Find a comfortable chair to work with, make sure you're not hunching over, or you could even set up a standing desk with the help of books to elevate the laptop.
4. Make sure you chose a spot where you have plenty of power outlets to connectwith. Don't forget you have a nice backdrop for all those zoom meetings.
5. Finally don't forget to decorate your work area, as you'll be spending many hours of the day here, a houseplant or some art pieces. All these additions will help create a calming environment.
Below is a link to Ikea for home office ideas.